Archive Mode. Call 2020 Small Stones Festival of the Arts ended on 9/10/20, 11:59 PM. Call settings are read only. See Current Open Calls
Terms & Conditions
Small Stones Festival of the Arts
By submitting your artwork to the Small Stones Festival of the Arts (the "Festival"), you:
- Affirm that the work is your creation and that you possess the rights to display and publish it.
- Agree to allow your work to be represented:
- In brochures, programs and other publicity materials in print and online relating to the current and future years of the Festival.
- In the Festival catalog.
- In press releases and editorial stories about the Festival.
- In the online Festival gallery, as currently implemented on the ArtCall.org website.
- Note that there is a limit of 3 submissions per artist.
- Submitted images must be of high quality; photos of original artwork should be sharp, well-lit, and not taken at oblique angles. All submitted photos should be between 1500 pixels and 4800 pixels on the longest dimension.
- Prizewinning entries from previous years' Small Stones Festivals may not be submitted.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the discretion to restrict submittals based on acceptance criteria which, in our sole judgement, are appropriate to our audience and mission.
- Artwork not meeting these criteria, in the sole discretion of the Festival, may be rejected at intake.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions